Ways To Love Yourself

by - 15:51



Comparison is the thief of joy.:
Taken from Pinterest

I find that I always put other people before myself, even if that means that I am missing out on the things that I want to do. I am also a stressed and anxious person who worries about every single thing. Even when I get a single moment alone, I still seem to always beat myself up about things and I know that I am not alone in this. We as human beings have become accustomed to putting ourselves down and picking out all flaws. We rarely (if ever) do it to other people and so why do we constantly feel like it’s okay to do it to ourselves?


These are a couple of my tips that I generally try to use when I’m feeling unhappy or stressed. These can lead to an improvement of overall state of mind when used together. To battle our ‘human’ behaviour, we all need to start by learning to love ourselves for everything that we are and will be. I hope that this if of some use to someone.   

Put Yourself First 

The phrase “you need to love yourself before you can love someone else” is really valid at this point and it doesn’t just apply to relationships, this can be used for family and friends as well. In order to be the best you can be, you will need to love yourself first. Always try to do at least one thing a day to benefit yourself rather than others.   

Look After Yourself

Physical and mental health go hand in hand. By switching off technology for an hour or so and taking time for exercise can lead to better general health. This could be a simple walk in the park, joining an exercise class at your local gym, or something more courageous. Exercise can help clear your mind and it also releases feel good hormones. Always do your best to follow exercise up with good nutritious diet and don’t forget a good sleep pattern and to stay hydrated.

Be Mindful

I have to put my hands up and say that I am not the best at this but when things get overwhelming I always pull myself aside and Instead of getting entangled by everything that is going on around you, find some time to focus inwards. Meditation can help take a step back from busy everyday life and make you more focused and centred. It can also leave you in a better place to make decisions that put your needs first.

geminiexplicit.blogspot.co.uk

You May Also Like

0 comments