BLISSFUL AUTUMN | Holiday, Adventure and Photographs

by - 15:06


I went way for 3 nights with my family to St Monans which is one of my favourite places in Scotland! It’s an extremely beautiful place that looks out onto the sea. Listening to the sea is one of my favourite things, it has a way of calming my anxiety. Getting away from the rush and buzz of city life for a couple of days has done my mental health the world of good.


Whilst being here, we went on many different walks but going to Tentsmuir Forest was my absolute favourite of them all as we went just before sunset. The whole walk along the beach and then through the forest made me feel all warm and happy! 

It’s no secret that Autumn is one of my favourite seasons, everything is just so much better with the crisp cold air. The trees are beautiful colours. 

Here are some other things I love about Autumn: Hot chocolates, Autumn leaves, Scarves, Hats and Boots, Candles, Pumpkin spiced lattes, Bonfires, Oversized Jumpers, Getting the fire going, Rainy days under the duvet watching films, Evenings get darker, Fireworks and Sparklers.

I also have excitement building up in the background for Christmas which I am really looking forward to. 

You May Also Like

0 comments